Off to Barca for a few days? We say, stay central for easy access to all the sights: We love Hotel Do, bang in the center of the action, or Hotel & Bakery Prakit. If lux apartments are what you are after, then we can highly recommend Amarente for their selection of killer pads. There are loads more options but these are our current darling stays.
Here come our top spots in the city, in no order, just pick and mix as you wish:
– Enjoy excellent authentic tapas at Quimet y Quimet.
– Eat eggs at Granja Petitibo on the weekend.
– Gaze at Gaudi’s work at Casa Batllo.
– Devour a butter rich croissant, coffee and buy some chocolate at Escriba – sweet fantasists of the Catalonian kind.
– Slip into a living dream at Park Guell. Magical street performers, musician and great views (comfy shoes – a must).
– Chow on cheese and wine La Bodegueta on Rambla Catalunya.
– Pretend you are in Vicky Cristina Barcelona and nibble on over priced but beautiful bites at Bar Mut.
– Float around the Miro Museum (Fundacio Joan Miro) for surreal bliss.
– Shop at Oriel Balaguer. The perfect edible gift if you’re off to a soiree.
– Browse and purchase at Vincon for designer kitchen goodies.
– Goggle at the goodies as you walk around the Boqueria Market (and stop for some tapas inside).
– Hangout at Ocana for late night drinks and anything goes vibes as long as you look fly.
– Soak out the stress at Aire de Barcelona (must pre book).
– Marvel at Modern Art from the within the walls of Macba.
– Get a sugar hit at the highly acclaimed Hoffman Cake shop.
– Take a long lunch and live the dream! Paella and Sangia on the beach at Xiringito Escriba.
– Drown yourselves in Cava outside Santa Maris del Pi, La Vinya del Senyor.
– Plan ahead and book tickets or go early to beat the queue at Sagrada Familia.
– Fill up on famous gastronomic tapas here at Tickets (brother of Ferran Adria of El Bulli).
– Live it up and get your pose on at the always popular Boca Grande or Chica.
– If you just want to soak up some sea and city views from an air-conditioned bar, the Eclipse bar at The W Hotel is for you.
Once you have relished in the many delights of the city; and if you are staying in an apartment or villa; you might like to use our Private Chef service. We represent some of Barcelona’s most incredible chefs and culinary talents, from friendly home cooks and cocktail gurus to gastronomic masters and BBQ gods. We book the very best of Barcelona’s’ talents to cater to your every gastronomic whim! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Delicious Barcelona offers a range of services from full event management, venue finding, catering consultancy and of course the private chef service.
www.deliciousbarcelona.com (New site coming soon!)